Female Fitness Benefits
When it comes to looking & feeling great through the seasons of life, the closest thing to a one-size-fits-all solution may be the most obvious: exercise.
Working out isn’t just about losing weight and toning up. It’s about improving and maintaining your overall mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. Women that work out regularly reap some pretty amazing rewards. If you’re new to exercising on the regular, some of these may surprise you: improving your skin, sleep routine and mental health is just the start.
There’s plenty of reasons why you should be incorporating exercise into your daily or weekly routine. Here are some of our fight rope favorites.
Benefits of Physical Activity
- Reduces the risk of dying from coronary heart disease and of developing high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Helps maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- Helps control weight, build lean muscle, and reduce body fat.
- Helps control joint swelling and pain associated with arthritis.
- May enhance the effect of estrogen replacement therapy in decreasing bone loss after menopause.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression and fosters improvements in mood and feelings of well-being.
- Can help reduce blood pressure in some women with hypertension.
Being physically active is one of the most important steps you can take to get and stay healthy. Women of all ages and abilities benefit from getting active. Everyone should try to be active for at least 30 minutes every day. Physical activity, or exercise, will help you feel better and be healthier.
FIGHT ROPE FITNESS